What You Will Do In Your Role
- Independent development of complex product coating process, and guide the implementation process.
- Independently carry out abnormal analysis and provide solution.
- Manage some products and special projects, improve the quality and yield, save the cost.
- Manage the production line, deal with some complex abnormal situation, to ensure the normal operation of the production.
- Manage the maintenance of the core parts of the coating machine and coating machine, assist the maintenance and repair of the coating equipment.
- Organize staff training, provide technical support to the assistant engineer and operator.
- Provide technical support and solutions for customers and internal staff, such as some difficult product testing and evaluation, etc.
- Complete other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in optical communication, mechanical or physical
- More than 5 years’ experience in coating
- With optical coating experience, familiar with the design of the film system, familiar with the use of TFC, MACLOED and other film design software.
- Familiar with the machining process of Polishing.
- Can adapt to shift work.
- Good English skill.
- Ability to analysis and solve problems.
- Good expression and communication skills; Good team work.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working experience in OPTORUN or VEECO coating machine.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge of photonics and mechanics.