Senior Business Finance Analyst (Integrated Nylon)
INVISTA is seeking a contribution minded Senior Business Finance Analyst to join our Integrated Nylon Business Finance Team in Wichita, KS. In this role, a successful candidate will build relationships with key partners; working to originate value creation opportunities and drive strategic initiatives. This position will engage, challenge and provide fulfillment to a candidate with strong critical thinking skills, economic focus, and who enjoys working with a broad range of individuals and capabilities.
INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including STAINMASTER®, CORDURA® and ANTRON®. INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States.
Attributes for Success:
- Analytical, Economic and Critical Thinking skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently, identify and drive value opportunities, and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to drive transformation in their role and in the business by respectfully challenging the status quo
- Highly motivated, proactive, willingness to engage and partner, collaborative, team player
- Strong initiative with a focus on innovation, process improvement, new technology, and solving problems
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create financial analyses that is valued by the business, provide new insights to drive profitable growth
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with key leaders and decision makers
- Engage with leadership regarding the economic and strategic implications of business decisions
- Analyze profit by segment, product, customer and the effectiveness of related costs
- Analyze plant finance and global operations through cost variances and plant metrics
- Create and utilize efficient knowledge systems to support daily and long-term decision making
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related Quantitative degree
- At least 2 years of experience with data analysis, financial analysis or strategic decision making
- Able to travel domestic/international as needed; including overnight stays (up to 20% of the time)
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Chemical or Manufacturing industry experience; and/or Global company experience
- 2 or more years of economic modeling or business analysis experience
- Experience with financial statement P&L analysis and reporting to leadership
- Experience with any/all of the following: variance analysis, benchmarking, KPI tracking, capital projects, forecasting, planning, NPV, IRR, marginal analysis
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, VBA, Hyperion, SQL etc.)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf