PLATING-LINE 1 SHIFT C LOAD UNLOAD
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Plate Load/Unload !
- Must be able and/or willing to comply with our SRG MBM Guiding Principles.
- Must be able and/or willing to remove parts from conveyor or packaging and examine part for mold defects, resist paint defects, and scratches.
- Must be able and/or willing to buff smooth any surface defects (scuffs, light scratches, etc.).Refer to Buffing Instructions.
- Must be able and/or willing to handle parts as not to mar the Class “A” surface. The stainless steel contacts on the rack can scratch the plastic part or warp the part if they happen to be bent out of line.
- Must be able and/or willing to mark the defects with a china marker and place on “Raw Parts Concerns” racks or in scrap bin.
- Must be able and/or willing to correctly place good parts on contacts on plating racks. Take care while racking to avoid hits – scuffs or scratches on the class “A” surface, and make sure the part does not look visually warped after racking.
- Must be able and/or willing to look and check all plating racks for plastisol contacts, cuts or holes in coating, loose or missing contacts
- Must be able and/or willing to only place full plating racks on the plater. Partial racks cause roughness.
- Must be able and/or willing to maintain a neat and clean work area.
- Must be able and/or willing to notify supervisor of defective parts, contacts, or racks.
- Must be able and/or willing to remove all old labels from any box or skid brought to work station so that new identification can be attached.
- Must be able and/or willing to follow the directives of lead/supervisor.
- Must be able and/or willing to complete all other duties assigned.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf