Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team is growing and we are looking to add two Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis positions to our team! One role will primarily support our TIS Industrial Solutions business unit while the other will partner with our TIS Transportation Solutions group.
These positions will primarily be responsible for analyzing and reporting on financial results and partnering with global shared functions to analyze spend and support decision making. You will play a critical role in providing management and assessment of historical and forward-looking financial performance, including analysis of variances and trends, risks and opportunities, and communication of business insights. A key aspect of these positions will also be to develop and enhance the partnership between Finance and business functions. We are seeking dynamic candidates with strong communication and collaboration skills who thrive in a fast paced environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, check out our open roles!
We are open to remote candidates with a preference on location towards Lisle or Chicago.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with leaders of global shared functions.
- Understand business unit’s objectives, business processes and financial needs.
- Strive to improve financial support for decision making and process improvement.
- Drive accountability and ownership.
- Manage monthly financial reports, including forecasts and variance and trend analyses.
- Support need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations, including business reviews and management presentations.
- Develop financial analyses, business scenarios and other modeling to support strategic decision making and initiatives.
- Provide concise and insightful commentary on our financial and operational results.
- Communicate effectively within a global organization to understand and explain results, highlighting opportunities and risks to management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of 8 years experience in financial planning & analysis, or related corporate finance/accounting field
- Well-developed analytical skills including economics, accounting and financial modeling
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Previous leadership experience
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed to communicate cross-culturally as part of an international organization
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or Advanced degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in a mid to large size manufacturing organization
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles
- SAP, Business Warehouse and BPC experience
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf