Talend ETL Developer
Talend ETL Developer is the subject matter expert on data integration from external partners into transactional systems and through to the data warehousing and analytical platforms. The individual must be able to communicate in written form and manage workload dependencies. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in analysis sessions to understand functional and non-functional requirements
- Create/develop code and jobs in Talend while following enterprise best practices
- Provide technical insight and develop work estimates to project planners
- Should be responsible for building extraction and mapping rules for loading data from multiple sources for data warehouse implementation based on AWS Snowflake
- Must have strong knowledge on Data Warehousing (DWH) concepts, ETL concepts, data analysis capabilities and experience in the Talend Big-Data Real Time ETL tool.
- Work with business users to translate requirements into system flows, data flows, data mappings etc., and develop solutions to complex business problems
- Maintain workload and time tracking within Azure DevOps
- Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of experience as an ETL developer with strong data architecture knowledge around data warehousing concepts, SQL development and optimization, and operational support models
- Must have experience with Talend Big-Data Real Time Studio.
- Hands-on experience with Kafka.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision