Product Engineer - Electrical
We continue to grow our Engineering Staff and are looking for a talented ElectricalEngineer interested in our ElectronicsSolutions Group. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on our automotive solutions to support next generation power and signal modules.
- Develop Printed Circuit Board (PCB) for future automotive solutions
- Support other molex group for PCB design
- Work with other molex teams to ensure successful execution of project
- Manage Bill of Materials (BOM) for automotive solutions
- Support engineering group on determining primary and secondary components
- Collabarte and support other molex groups on component selection
- Provide testing BOM
- Support in procurement activities of all components required to complete testing
- Complete design validation plan & report (DVP&R) documentation.
- Update product technical documentation (such as Engineering, Application and Product Specs)
- Write End of Line Tester and other required specifications for various solutions
- Some travel may be required.
- Performs other work-related duties as required by management.
- Working knowledge of Altium, or equivalent PCB design software.
- Knwoledge of PCB design and manufacturing specifications (IPC)
- Understanding of electronics components and circuit design
- Exposure to lean/six sigma methodology and statistical data analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical /Electronic Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience
Design Verification & Product Validation
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Required Education & Work Experience:
- Thinks about and does what is right, regardless of the consequences
- Raises concerns or asks questions when something doesn’t seem right, even when it’s difficult
- Always keeps commitments
- Works on things that matter (and knows why they matter).
- Acts with a sense of urgency to capture opportunities or deal with problems
- Envisions long-term implications of decisions
Knowledge & Change:
- Invites, values, and seriously considers different ideas, opinions, and points of view
- Disagrees (constructively) when it may lead to a better way
- Drives and leads change
Humility & respect:
- Willingly admits mistakes, failures, and shortcoming
- Gives credit appropriately
- Provides timely, honest feedback even when it’s difficult
You Know Molex...
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
For more information: