MAINTENANCE PLANNER - PAPER
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to join our team in the Monticello, MS Paper Mill. This position reports directly to the Mechanical Maintenance Superintendent and will be responsible for routine daily planning and outage planning. Monticello, Mississippi is an hour South of Jackson, MS and an hour Northwest of Hattiesburg, MS. Georgia Pacific Monticello is a stable employer on 2,200 acres which employs 450 employees. This position is an opportunity to be part of a stable, rapidly expanding organization that offers a tremendous amount of growth potential.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Problem solving and scoping jobs for the Paper, Pulp, or Utilities area of an integrated paper mill
- Working with mechanical, electrical, industrial cleaning/hydroblasting, and general contractors to scope and bid jobs
- Developing reliability plans for equipment and building model work orders for routing preventive maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with all required Environmental, Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Promoting safe work execution through detailed planning – Use of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Potential Problem Analysis (PPA), and other tools
- Building a transformational culture in mechanical maintenance team that seeks to learn and utilize the latest technology and skills to service operations
- Actively seeking opportunities to transfer knowledge to the operating technicians
- Collaborating with all levels within the organization, communicating, mentoring, coaching, and helping advance our MBM® culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate’s or Technical degree in a mechanical field
- 2+ years of experience with pulp and paper, refining, or other chemical processing equipment
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Willing to be part of an on-call rotation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 7+ years of maintenance experience within pulp and paper, refining, or other chemical processing equipment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship