Automation Technician Days - $3,000 Sign On
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Automation Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Active team member in the internal or external design and fabrication of thermo injection molding and secondary equipment, robotics, EOATs, automated work cells, and automated assembly equipment
- Primary technical representative in the AQP process for equipment and tools utilized for thermo injection molding and secondary processes
- Continuously improve and update automated equipment to reduce labor, reduce cycle time, reduce waste and increase efficiencies in equipment and process operations
- Modify and/or update electrical circuits, electrical designs, program and monitor PLC’s, motion controls, and other peripheral devices
- Lead technical resource to integrate and/or program auxiliary equipment to automated assembly lines, molding work centers, and automated packaging equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in programming PLC’s, motion controls, robotics, systems integration and troubleshooting
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience interfacing automation and robotics with various types of equipment
- Experience with machining or fabrication of EOATs and other jigs and fixtures
- CAD software experience
- Experience in plastic molding
Shift: 12-Hour Rotating Days (D1 and D2) plus 4% shift premium
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf