Demand Creation of Molex Target Industry segment with product in assigned region of Greater China. (Semiconductor Manufacturing Market) To design in Molex products to focus customer end product successfully through good selling technique, product applications & intensive customer services activities. Account & Program management should be the major focus in order to help the fulfilment Sales Engineer in maximize the Molex Shares to achieve revenue budget.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible of front-end Demand Creation with design Molex product in target customer’s end product and maintain Sales Force by weekly basis. Target customer include:
- Focus on: Semicon manufacturing equipment builder, Semicon ATE(Automatic Test Equipment)
- Keep touch: IC designer (Selective), IC manufacturing, IC package & test
- Meet Sales Force budget
- Responsible for project coordination of those product related opportunities within GC.
- Prepare monthly and weekly sales reports with high accuracy and list out detail information in opportunities.
- Review new opportunities with DSM/RSM on weekly basis and monitor their updates in Sales force with high accuracy.
- Work closely with Molex Product Managers to work on the front-end design in process and make sure that Molex can maximize the share from customer perspective.
- Identify current and future customer needs, work together with divisions and customers to find appropriate products or solutions for customer applications and lead the design-in activities.
- Understand the customer’s strategy and technology roadmap, as well as the Semicon market trend and Molex competitor status, provide and develop suitable solution for customer.
- Provide quick response to key customers request on technical and application support
- Proactively interact and communicate with customers to build and maintain strong relationships. To Develop a network of contacts within the customer organization like Engineering, Project Management, R&D, Procurement etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Fluent Mandarin & English, Strong computer skills, excellent customer relation’s skills, strong organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload, interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers & external contacts to respond positively to situations.
- Strong application and market knowledge is a MUST on Semiconductor Manufacturing Market.
- Have a good track record of minimum two to three years in related connector sales with front-end design experience.