HR Service Center Supervisor
Are you interested in leading a high performing HR Shared Services Center team? Would you like the opportunity to work with Koch Global Services business partners to increase effectiveness and improve the customer experience? If so, the Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) is looking for a Supervisor to lead our HR Customer Care Team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with high initiative and strong customer focus. They are results-oriented, problem solvers who can communicate complex information effectively. This role provides a great opportunity to identify and implement new business controls and innovations, build trusted relationships with our business partners, and to coach and develop talent within the team. You must have a proven track record of leading teams and have developed and implemented policies, procedures, processes, and reporting to drive success within a customer service environment.
This role will be based in Atlanta, GA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively lead and direct the work of HR customer service professionals. Create a positive team environment and provide ongoing guidance and career development opportunities. Provide continuous performance feedback, coaching, training, and support to ensure the team is successful in exceeding customer support expectations.
- Ensure service is delivered in line with agreed upon targets; compliance controls, procedures, quality audits, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Leverage data analytics, workforce models and new innovation/automation to inform, advise, problem solve and influence decisions and outcomes that align the strategic priorities. Initiates actions to realize those opportunities.
- Monitor live dashboards phone/call/chat metrics, consumer surveys and take corrective steps real-time as required.
- Maximize operational performance by proactively identifying areas for improvement, leading initiatives, and projects, analyzing and reporting key metrics, communicating continuous improvement activities that contribute to long-term operational excellence and training team members to accomplish the same.
- Collaborates to solve complex problems and initiate opportunities to pursue and realize those opportunities as a team and cross-functionally.
- Develop policies, procedures, and strategies to manage the end-to-end workflow of customer interactions including written responses, timeliness of responses, resolution, and customer satisfaction
- Prioritization of work for the team, coordination and scheduling activities, performance evaluations, goal setting, etc.
- Uses appropriate judgement in effective, upward communication regarding Center operations or employee concerns.
- Participate in the hiring/selection strategy across the HRSC to ensure we are selecting and retaining talent that is aligned with Koch culture and meets knowledge and skill requirements.
- Ensure team is connected to the overall Vision of how this team creates value for the enterprise, both now and in the future, as the team grows and develops additional HR capabilities
- Contribute to a culture of customer advocacy, continuous improvement, and exceptionally high standards
- Help the team and those around you understand and apply Market-Based Management® and the KBS Vision.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years leadership experience in a customer service, or contact center/shared services role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in establishing effective partnerships across teams and influencing management, peers, and direct reports in an inclusive style to leverage their abilities and knowledge
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate degree or higher in a Business, IT or HR related field of study
- Working knowledge of HCM platform (Infor, SAP), Knowledge Management (KCS) or IT/HR customer service management software (ServiceNow)
- Strong ability to adapt to different audiences, influence directly and indirectly; and communicate with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology in solving business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead effective teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution and decision-making capabilities.
- Experience coaching and developing a team of professional employees
- Strong knowledge of HR generalist responsibilities
- Experience leading a virtual team
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf