Koch Separation Solutions is looking for a Production Supervisor to lead the KSS team! This role will lead a group of 25-75 manufacturing operators. The right candidate must be a strong leader, who likes to be hands on and have the ability to learn quickly. Must be organized, mechanically inclined, enjoy solving problems and have great communication skills! This role will work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every other Wednesday from 6:00AM-6:30PM.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Monitor production equipment status, housekeeping, floor stock and lean production flow.
- Investigate/ resolve process issues with product, material and equipment problems on the line.
- Provide feedback to Shop Floor Manager / Department Manager
- Review work order routes, narrative and instructions for accuracy. Provide employees with special instructions as required.
- Participate on Safety/Compliance, Quality and productivity improvement projects and facilitate EH&S requirements
- Employee Management (T&A, Reviews, Discipline, Training, Supervision)
- Facilitate maintenance and facilities requirements (Break downs, PM work, Facilities issues)
- Each day receives production schedule and list of prioritized work orders from Scheduler; checks and confirms availability of required materials, equipment, and trained operators; schedules sequential launch of work orders on production lines
- Prints and reviews shop paper for each work order to be released; identifies any questions or discrepancies on instructions or materials list; resolves with Department Manager or Shop Floor Manager prior to release
- Provides feedback to Scheduler and others as indicated on problems or exceptions that could prevent successful completion of parts per plan
- Assign daily tasks/assignments to production operators to meet production schedule.
- Identify provide and track required training for production operators. Provide feedback to Shop Floor Manager / Department Manager on training progress.
- Provide feedback to employees on their performance
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 + years of leadership experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment
- Must have working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn various PC-based production ERP Systems.
- Must be able and willing to work safely, and adhere to all safety rules and regulations, including wearing and using appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
What Will Put You Ahead
- BS in Engineering
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf