Specialist, Regional Business Systems（WM Module)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- First level support for SAP system issues. Liaise with Molex Global Information Systems (GIS) and various cross functional teams for resolution
- Participate and review business process requirements for new development prior to submission to global development team for approval. Develop test plan and execute validation prior to releasing of new development or fixes
- Evaluate entities’ business flow and provide counsel and recommendation to entities on improving system processes and work procedures through the use of SAP and required IT technology.
- Focal point for review/rejects of authorization requests from entities in his/her functional space.
- Conduct system training for entities’ ITCs/ key users on the following:
- Existing and new SAP functions
- Business process flow and working procedures
- Create awareness of system capabilities
- To be responsible for new functionality rollout and system upgrades and shall be involved in the following:
- Acquire the knowledge of new function/system upgrade through training
- Evaluate the impact to the business by developing and executing test scenarios with local entity perspective.
- Liaising with GIS on issues/gaps resolution
- Develop specification for data conversion and verify accuracy of converted data.
- Conduct training for ITCs/key end users
- Pre and post implementation support
- Implementation of SAP for new entities
The Experience You Will Bring
- BA (Hons) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other computer related field
- 4 years in SAP environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge in SAP WM
- Hands-on experience in WM with at least 3 cycles of SAP upgrades/implementation
- Excellent English presentation and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to converse in Chinese
- SAP Certification in MM, QM or WM (Preferred)
- Knowledge in GTS, SD, MM, Loftware, EHS, ISO, RF would be an added advantage
- Ability to travel
- Strong initiative and a proactive mindset
- Highly adaptable and a fast learner
- Able to work effectively in a globally-oriented, high performance team-based work environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- SAP Certification in GTS, WM