Regional Business Director, AP, SIM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Owner of regional P&L and maximizing profitability
- Develop and execute regional commercial strategy for entire AP region.
- Build a high performing commercial organization in Asia.
- Model, coach, and hold team accountable for applying company culture (Build Market Based Management) with AP regional team.
- Lead initiative to transform the regional customer experience utilizing the Koch industries innovation framework.
- Maximize long term value creation for INVISTA through increased profitability of the AP region.
- Lead cross functional integrated steering team – operations, supply chain, quality, and finance.
- Lead processes to ensure competitiveness and long-term value creation from assets.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and all local/regional standards/regulations.
- Key contributor to the global business leadership team to optimize business performance globally.
- Key contributor to the INVISTA AP leadership team in Shanghai.
- Strong economic and critical thinking skills.
- High ethical standards to meet company policies and compliance standard.
- Proven ability to hire and maintain top talent.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years regional business leadership experience with multinational company (MNC).
- Experience recruiting and hiring commercial talent.
- Native Chinese language and fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Experience working with a diverse multifunctional global team.
- Able and willing to travel up to 30%.
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in business, engineering, or chemicals.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships within leadership at key customer accounts.