As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform various building maintenance activities including – but not limited to – the following:
- Changing light bulbs
- Garbage removal – inside and outside
- Clearing driveways and parking lot of debris
- Housekeeping, including cleaning and disinfecting
- Minor building/equipment repairs.
- Painting aisle ways, walls, tables, equipment, office
- Shoveling snow
- Support all production related activities including - but not limited to - assembly, welding, blasting, painting/lining, machining, packaging, and material handling as required.
- Be able to pick-up materials as needed at suppliers.
- Assist with shipping including packaging, documents and loading trucks.
- Operate crane and forklift as required.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the company’s Workplace H&S Rules, Policies and Procedures at all time.
- Perform other related duties as required by Manager / Lead Hand.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in industrial setting.
- Able to be licensed or have license for tow motor operation.
- Able to use basic hand and power tools including hammer, screw driver, knife, drills, grinders, saw, etc.
- Able to read and understand tape measures.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.