INVISTA is the company behind many brands and products that are used in everyday life. As an employee of the INVISTA team, you can be part of the continuous innovation process to improve clothing, carpet, luggage, plastic bottles, car interiors, airbags and much more. Our portfolio of globally renowned brands includes COOLMAX® and CORDURA® fabrics, ANTRON® carpet fibres and STAINMASTER® carpet. The company is headquartered in the United States. Represented in more than 20 countries, INVISTA is one of the world's largest producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon applications.
For the support of the Management of INVISTA Rozenburg we are looking for an EHS Manager. For this we are looking for a highly motivated, proactive and ambitious person to become a member of our management team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Developing policies on the environment, health and safety in line with relevant laws and regulations;
- Promoting policies to minimise safety, health and environmental risks and ensure continuity of operations;
- Advising line management on the possible facilities, support facilities, relevant policy areas, procedures and working regulations;
- Supporting in analysing accidents, incidents and determining adequate follow-up;
- Support and monitoring quality management system, research of complaints and quality awareness within the organization;
- Maintaining contact with governments, INVISTA management and external parties;
- Ensure reports to DCMR, Rijkswaterstaat and other governmental bodies;
- Providing statistics and internal and external monthly reports;
- Member of the Rozenburg management team;
- Supervisor for EHS team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- HBO, completed HVK or MoSHE training;
- At least 5 years of experience in comparable position;
- Dutch and English both verbally and in writing;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in leadership;
- Knowledge of ISO-14001 and ISO-9001;
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
A high level of security awareness. Safety and enforcement of safety regulations are important in our corporate culture.
We offer a challenging, varied job in a dynamic organisation with an informal and open character and a lot of interaction between the different disciplines.