Internship - Engineer
JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products; our equipment is supplied for applications in various markets with a focus on the refining and petrochemical Industry. The range of products covers burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners, and vapor recovery systems. Our headquarters for European operations are in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
Our Aftermarket Sales team is looking for an Engineer Intern to define and implement an advanced spare part approach that will increase proposed value to our customers. In collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Production and Field support teams, you develop solutions making our products the easiest to maintain. You have excellent communication skills, a strong technical knowledge, the ability to step in the customer shoes to understand and outclass their expectations, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review current spare part definition process
- Interact with hands on people such as Service Engineers and Workshop technicians to understand their best practices and challenges
- Identify and develop opportunities to create superior value to the customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluent in English, French. Additional language capability would be a plus
- Studies in mechanical or other engineering discipline
- Organizational and time management skills in order to deal efficiently with the internal customer
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and proactivity
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, material types, and capability of reading technical drawings