Marketing Communications Specialist-Supply Chain
The Marketing Communications Specialist-Supply Chain works with business leaders throughout Molex in the implementation of integrated domain & marketing content and related programs and campaigns to support Procurement & Supply Chain Intelligence.
With a focus on helping the global supply chain and procurement organization expand its overall presence, this role supports a solutions strategy targeting Molex’s internal stakeholders, customers and partners/suppliers.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be a core generator and collector of content from across the company and marketplace. The position will be responsible for social media channels and intranet site content.
This position plays a significant role in enabling Molex’s internal stakeholders – including procurement/supply chain and business development organizations overall market share and driving demand for point of views and solutions resulting in qualified opportunities, pipeline and revenue growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Promote Molex’s supply chain/procurement point of view and solutions – people, process and technology -- across our global internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers/partners as part of key industry conversations with added value content and tools.
- Manage and execute a marketing content plan to achieve key performance metric goals across all target audiences and channels.
- Implement the company’s go-to-market messaging, positioning, competitive differentiation and strategy through the delivery of an integrated marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Execute on a complete integrated marketing, communications and content plan, manage to budget.
- Collaboration with Molex outbound marketing services and agencies, divisional leaders, corporate communications/thought leadership teams, product management and subject matter experts to ensure all marketing content plans are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Develop communication templates that are consistent with Molex marketing and internal “style guide”.
- Support awareness building programs, including cultivating subject matter experts across the user base to develop content and digital channels.
- Collaborate with distributed global marketing and strategic supplier/partners to effectively execute marketing programs in key geographies.
- Monitor and measure results of executed programs. Leverage the acquired feedback to develop recommendations and provide input in the budgeting and planning process.
- Implement and manage email creation and distribution process through Molex infrastructure, using the IBM campaign management tool. Develop and manage a contact database for both internal persona and supplier community persona.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Extensive knowledge for developing digital marketing assets, including video to communicate and create awareness for key topics, solutions within a global organization and/or external audiences (customers, suppliers/partners).
- Proven ability as an articulate and persuasive communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a variety of programs and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, highly matrixed, global environment
- Project management experience.
- Proficient in emerging Web 2.0 social network marketing tools and techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, podcasts).
- Knowledge and experience with content management systems such as Wordpress, Adobe Experience Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years’ experience in an integrated marketing and communications role for B2B or B2C organizations.
- Experience with marketing and sales automation tools such as Acoustic, HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, or Eloqua.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working within manufacturing, supply chain/procurement organizations with software, value-added services a plus.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf