The Georgia-Pacific corrugated facility in Cleveland, Tennessee is now hiring for a motivated maintenance professional to join our team as a Maintenance Technician. In this position, you will be utilizing your knowledge and skills around electrical and mechanical maintenance while building a fulfilling career in the packaging industry. If you enjoy hands-on work where you can make a direct impact to your company and community, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair machinery and mechanical equipment including motors, controls, PLC’s, drive systems, hydraulic/pneumatic components, and power transmission systems
- Utilize diagrams, schematics, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications in order to maintain and properly fix machinery issues
- Lubricate equipment as needed and identify and communicate opportunities to improve the lube program through improved techniques, technology, and knowledge sharing.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) years or more of industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment OR an Associate’s Degree or Industrial Maintenance Certification in a related field with at least one (1) year of industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience working with 3-phase 480-volt AC motors and DC drives
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
- Experience reading blueprints, technical drawings, and/or electrical schematics
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience working with computers, such as using Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work in elevated spaces
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging or the containerboard industry
- Experience troubleshooting boiler operations
- Experience with waste-water treatment
- Experience with proper lubrication techniques and oil analysis procedures
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS, MP2)
- Experience with industrial air compressors
- Experience with PLC’s and ladder logic (Siemens, Allen-Bradley)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf