Logistics Service Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
KBX Logistics, LLC is currently seeking a Logistics Service Specialist to work within our Accessorial team in Green Bay, WI. This position is responsible for managing delivery exceptions on the load; including the processing of accessorial requests, as well as Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D) file creation. The successful candidate will have attention to detail, critical thinking skills, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to collaborate in a team environment while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the delivery exception process by taking incoming calls and creating files for Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D)
- Apply decision making and problem-solving skills to process accessorial approvals and denials with a high degree of accuracy
- Act as a liaison between various parties to provide timely resolution for OS&D incidents as well as accessorial request
- Understand and facilitate compliance with all GP4 contracts while processing accessorials
- Educate planners on best practice procedures for approving or denying accessorials
- Educate planners on proper OS&D process for the multiple businesses and customers that KBX supports
- Deliver information with strong customer service skills and handle all situations with respect and integrity
- Support team members to ensure responsibilities are completed in a timely manner
- Build and sustain positive relationships and demonstrate excellent communication skills with teammates, co-workers, internal and external customers, and carriers
- Exhibit strong problem solving, decision making, negotiating and multitasking skills
- Collaborate with teammates and coworkers to identify and implement process improvement opportunities leading to increased efficiencies
- Other assigned duties and special projects as required
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word; to write business correspondence, Excel; for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas and Outlook; for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- An Associate's Degree or higher
- Previous experience in customer service or the transportation/logistics industry
- Experience with Salesforce
Not eligible for visa sponsorship
Who is KBX Logistics? KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong. KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started!
What is it really like to work here? Imagine being a dynamic start-up with the resources of a top tier private company, all built on the solid foundation of a proven management philosophy. This perfectly describes KBX Logistics! Here, we know culture is key so Market-Based Management® is our North Star. Win or lose, we do it as a team. Each employee plays a pivotal role in our success and without their diverse ideas, challenges, and perspectives, we wouldn’t succeed. With change as the only constant, each of us is on a unique journey where no two career paths look the same. We empower our employees to realize their potential and hold each other accountable along the way. Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone. Are you ready to get started?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.