Account Executive, Nonprofits (i360)
i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through campaigns, nonprofits, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
i360 is seeking an Account Executive, Nonprofits to drive company growth by making i360 the preferred partner of the pro-free-market nonprofit community. A successful account executive achieves this bydeliveringi360 product to new and existing customers with the aim of creating the greatest long-term value for them. The ideal candidate has SaaS, data, or other technology sales experience as well as campaign, nonprofit, or PAC experience. The account executive is responsible for building and maintaining a large client portfolio and will be a trusted advisor to ensure customers are getting the greatest value out of i360's data and technology.
- To be considered, candidates must be passionate about i360’s mission, move with a sense of purpose and urgency, and have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to sell to a wide-range of audiences
- The expertise to build and maintain a sales pipeline aimed at generating new accounts and expanding partnerships with existing customers
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape with the ability to speak to i360 differentiators and customer ROI
- Ability to manage complex accounts by working collaboratively and adapting quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to master the i360 product suite and quickly deliver client solutions
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Actively seek new business opportunities and build mutually beneficial relationships
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Conduct in-depth customer discovery, provide product demos both onsite and online, and deliver relevant proposals with high acceptance rates
- Provide data, technology, and analytics guidance to a large and diverse portfolio of nonprofits and PACs
- Collaborate closely with software, analytics, and data services teams to communicate and deliver on client needs
- Stay current on political issues, campaigns and relevant legislative activity
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in data or software sales
- 3+ years of experience with campaign, nonprofit, advocacy, or PAC
- 1+ year of experience with political technology, digital, or analytics
- Position will require up to 25% travel
- Position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with the i360 product suite
- A large professional nonprofit network
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf