SHIFT B MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The SRG Global Maintenance General Technician is responsible for managing the maintenance aspects of the Morehead facility to ensure a safe work environment and the production of quality parts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for performing all maintenance activity across the Morehead facility.
- Responsible to answer maintenance calls and work orders in a timely manner.
- Supports internal system audits.
- Stay up to date on all preventative maintenance activities.
- Stay in compliance with all Safety requirements (Safety Awareness, LO/TO, Crane operations, 6S)
- Knowledge of data entry, Word, and Maintenance Connection.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical failures and apply a mechanical aptitude to design, develop, and/or implement a solution.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Troubleshooting knowledge / skills including hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical circuits
- Ability to read / understand hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical blueprints
- General mechanics, LOTO, and tooling
- Electrical, plumbing & machine maintenance experience
- Basic/Intermediate Computer skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Machine shop (fabrication) experience
- Robotic programming (Fanuc)
- Experience in PLC logic and controls
- Precision machining abilities: milling machine, lathe, surface grinder
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf