Crude Market Analyst
Koch Minerals & Trading is seeking an experienced Crude Market Analyst to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for maintaining, evolving, and building analytical models and tools to support energy trading activities. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Traders to generate and develop a point of view leading to commodity trading ideas based on fundamental research and data analysis. We are seeking a highly motivated and intellectually curious team member willing to put in the extra effort to get the job done. If you a strong team player and are looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic team, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Generate trading ideas based on fundamental research and data analysis
- Build detailed fundamental commodity supply and demand models
- Develop and expand analytics tools and processes while staying on top of market research and insights
- Model commodity data for specific markets and produce ad hoc analysis based on short-term market developments
- Evaluate and improve data quality
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 3 years of industry specific analytical experience
- Fundamental understanding of economic theory and principles
- Experience using advanced analytic tools, including data manipulation packages and advanced statistical modeling programs
- Experience with financial modeling – specifically using Python and/or VBA, Matlab
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or MBA
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf