Flint Hills Resources is currently looking for a Production Operator at our ethanol facility in Fairmont, NE. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring a safe production in your assigned area.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain area equipment
- Make necessary adjustments to ensure operational reliability at all time
- Prepare equipment for maintenance activities as well as lock out, hot work, and other safety procedure compliance
- Perform routine checks of equipment and maintain appropriate logs.
- Maintain operation of plant within designated limits and to perform housekeeping in the plant area to ensure a safe and clean workplace
- Receive extensive training to gain familiarity and proficiency with all aspects of the plant equipment function and operation
- Safely operate and maintain all area equipment in the plant in order to produce maximum production rates and quality product to meet or exceed the customer’s needs
This role is subject to pre-employment physical abilities test
The Experience You Will Bring
- Valid and current government issued driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift that includes holidays and weekends
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling and grasping. Standing for extended periods of time, walking up to one (1) mile per day, and data entry while seated for greater than one (1) hour
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (Hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection)
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to grip up to 60lbs
- Ability to climb up to 200ft
- Ability to push up to 80lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in Biofuels or chemical process facility
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf