Carrier Success Specialist
KBX Logistics is looking for a Carrier Success Specialist in Green Bay, WI to join their team! The Carrier Success Specialist primary responsibility is to make sure motor carriers are engaging with and getting the most out of Loadshop, our digital freight marketplace. We recognize our carriers’ success is critical to Loadshop's success, and this position will play a key role in putting that idea into action. The desired candidate will be a skilled verbal communicator with an ability to influence others. They will demonstrate excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
Loadshop is a fully-transparent digital marketplace available to shippers and carriers in the truckload industry. By connecting these two in a more direct, digital, and transparent manner Loadshop takes out cost typically associated with the spot quote process and makes both sides better off for a true win-win.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A high energy and be driven by the opportunity to grow a new capability
- Motivated by a sense of urgency, a will to win, and a talent for training
- Effective communication/customer service skills and enjoy engaging with motor carriers over the phone.
- Business minded with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to build carrier relationships quickly in order to establish and maintain a strong carrier portfolio
- Confident in their decision-making skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Creating and executing carrier recruitment campaigns that target the right carriers based off company needs
- On-boarding and training carriers after they have signed-up. Getting off to a strong start increases the chances of success
- Engaging non-participating carriers and getting them to book loads on the platform
- Building and manage relationships that allow carriers to develop and grow within the Loadshop network
- Ensure compliance and performance requirements are being met by the carriers
- Creating and executing reward programs to increase performance and connectivity of these carriers
- Collaborate with pricing, contracts, IT and other appropriate internal groups to meet business goals
- Make intuitive decisions about market conditions that enable achievement of company goals
- Support team members to ensure responsibilities are completed in a timely manner with non-negotiable integrity
- Gather carrier feedback to ensure their needs are being met
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years' experience in a transportation, logistics or customer facing position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, supply chain management, marketing, sales, communications or similar degree area
- 3+ years of experience in the logistics industry
Not eligible for visa sponsorship
Who is KBX Logistics? KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong. KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started!
What is it really like to work here? Imagine being a dynamic start-up with the resources of a top tier private company, all built on the solid foundation of a proven management philosophy. This perfectly describes KBX Logistics! Here, we know culture is key so Market-Based Management® is our North Star. Win or lose, we do it as a team. Each employee plays a pivotal role in our success and without their diverse ideas, challenges, and perspectives, we wouldn’t succeed. With change as the only constant, each of us is on a unique journey where no two career paths look the same. We empower our employees to realize their potential and hold each other accountable along the way.
Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone. Are you ready to get started?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf