At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your skills and ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our Madera, CA Color-Box® facility is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a Maintenance Technician.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems to repair and maintain all equipment in accordance with plant policies and procedures
- Using micrometers, calipers, tachometers, and dial indicators for precision measuring
- Calibrating process instruments
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with 480-volt motors
- Experience troubleshooting motors and motor control circuits
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Experience working with hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Experience troubleshooting bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes and conveyors
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdfND