Sr. Engineer, Tooling Design
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support RFQ team to estimate the cycle time, press tonnage, scrap rate and define the tool spec to quote.
- Hands on DFM report with predicted most of potential issue of part/tool.
- Skilled on mold design with UG NX.
- Define advanced tool concept/ layout to make sure PMC tooling is above industry level.
- Leading tool design review to minimum the risk during tool manufacture/ trail run and debug/ mass production/ maintenance.
- In front of customer(global) to discuss the Part Design(Mold ability)/ DFM/ Tooling Concept/ Tooling Design Qualification confidently and professionally.
- Training Junior Engineer and Technician.
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Other job assign by management team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Collage, major in Engineering or related.
- 5+ years experience in tool industry.
- Good knowledge on the tool design.
- Good knowledge on the molding.
- Fluent English in writing and oral.
What Wil You Ahead
- Bachelor, major in Engineering or related.
- 10+ years experience in tool design in medical industry.
- Experience on the Moldflow.
- Project management skill.
- High cavitation and fast cycle time tool experience.