$500 Sign On Bonus!!!
Our Georgia-Pacific Sterling and Trey facilities in West Chester, OH are looking to immediately fill Production Associates to become members of a close-knit team dedicated to supporting our machine operators in the production and delivery of high-quality corrugated sheets for our valued customers. The pay rate for this position starts at $17 per hour. If you are safety-oriented and enjoy working in a team environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Georgia-Pacific West Chester facility is located in the heart of historical Butler county and conveniently close to several metropolitan areas. Our plant produces corrugated sheets using a state of the art corrugator which is roughly the length of a football field. We sell our sheets to plants, where they are turned into boxes through die cutting and printing. To learn more about this location or our Packaging division, please visit: www.gppackaging.com
Applicants must be able to work any shift. Openings will most likely be for 2nd or 3rd shift.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Organize final products for shipping and distribution
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards
- Completing general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean teamwork environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year or more of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience utilizing computer systems and/or databases
- Experience operating a motorized forklift or clamp truck
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf