When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Plating Manager!
What You Will Do In Your Role
Will have overall responsibility of planning, organizing and coordinating plant assembly activities.
- Proficiency in and the ability to model and implement the following concepts:
- Develop and provide input on plating requirements needed to determine the total labor and gross margin for a customer’s order
- Talent Development
- Interface with other departments to ensure customer order deadlines are met
- Create detailed schedule time lines to ensure customer shipment dates and equipment specifications are met
- Empowerment and teamwork;
- TPS leadership philosophy and human resources practices;
- KAIZEN standardized work;
- PDCA and problem solving;
- 5S; quality improvement tools;
- JIT production tools including: Value Stream Mapping, lead-time reduction, set-up time reduction, process flow improvement, small lot production and kanban.
- Knowledge of and ability to manage department budget costs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years experience in production supervision
- Develop a process plan including people, resources, equipment, and floor space for each customer order
- Plan flow of materials through department
- Establish or adjust work procedures in order to meet production schedules
- Develop and implement new and/or improved systems and procedures
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours; lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Requires hand, arm, back, and leg strength; Also bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of automotive manufacturing and of TS-16949
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf