Program Manager – Automotive New Product Introduction (NPI)
Who We Are:
At Molex we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around automotive in-vehicle networking, infotainment, and lighting segments. Key products include Ethernet Switches, Gateways, Media Control Modules, Smart Chargers, and High-Speed Networking Assemblies to support the Autonomous vehicle revolution.
At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. Come join our journey.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Molex CMS product team is seeking a Program Manager – Automotive NPI to lead fast paced, global, cross functional teams. If You are a smart, quick, positive, and confident collaborator that brings clarity and direction to every project. Your automotive OEM customers are happy when you are assigned to their projects because you understand their requirements and you keep them informed. Your team members like to work with you because you set achievable targets and communicate your expectations. You identify and mitigate risks and escalate in a transparent and collaborative way. You are an exceptional performer. If you share our passion for creating value, if you are entrepreneurial and customer focused, we would like you to join our team.
You will lead cross functional teams that design our automotive connectivity gateway products and the processes by which they are built. You will drive to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives of every project. The members of your teams will include engineers from many disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Test, Software, Mfg., Quality, Sourcing, etc.). You will also collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners in North America, Europe, and Asia, to deliver solutions to our diverse international automotive OEM and Tiers, as well as emerging automotive customers.
What You Will Bring:
- Leadership, high integrity, honesty, courage, humility, talent, and intelligence
- The ability to challenge respectfully, and the humility to embrace being challenged
- Strong organizational and communication skills are critical to success
- Strong knowledge of Hardware product development and technical aptitude of PCBA design methodology
- The judgement and economic thinking skills necessary to prioritize and direct the activities of cross functional teams
- Strong application of risk identification and risk management methodologies
- The willingness and ability to travel internationally up to 20% and establish strong working relationships with our international customers, partners, and suppliers.
- A desire to convert lessons learned into continuous improvement
- A positive outlook and predisposition to action
- Strong ability to recognize and mitigate both technical and organizational challenges
- Strong listening skills and a customer, quality, and team focus
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
- Project management certification or an equivalent level of professional experience
- 3+ years successful experience as a Program Manager in managing multiple technical projects simultaneously and delivering to agreed upon cost, quality and timing expectations.
- Lead and manage engagements with customers, internal team leads, and 3rd party vendors
- Strong working knowledge of standard program management tools including MS Projects
What will put you ahead
- Experience as a Program Manager in an Automotive OEM or Tier one Supplier
- 5+ years working at an Automotive Tier one Supplier
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf