DIRECTOR - IT (Reporting & Analytics)
Qualified candidate will provide strategic oversight and leadership for the IT Reporting & Analytics Consumer Products Group (CPG) as well as support to the ongoing Digital Transformation Project. The Digital Transformation Project includes the delivery of S4 Hana technology to enable reporting & analytics as well as end to end processes. Leader will be accountable for all activities supporting the ongoing implementation of Reporting & Analytics capabilities. The candidate should have a strong understanding of reporting capabilities (front-end, back-end, design principles) as well as data architecture. The Leader will be accountable for resources that will execute the technical and functional development of Reporting & Analytics. Opportunity to grow span of control to include teams beyond Reporting & Analytics. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to translate knowledge and best practices into innovative business solutions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for bringing forward CPG industry insights as well as IT best practices. Total span of leadership includes 10-15 team members. The leader will participate on the CPG IT leadership team and have influence on the overall IT strategy and architecture. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to manage key relationships and the ability to influence change. Strong understanding of SAP and best of breed front end technology is highly valued.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead, manage and develop multiple teams. Coach and mentor team members. Develop leaders. Align talent with the right skills to support the needs of the business as well as team member career growth.
- Develop and maintain the Reporting & Analytics vision, strategy, and implementation road map. Partner with key stakeholders to execute the vision and plan
- Implement strategies to drive optimal architecture and design. Ensure alignment with overall Data Governance and the associated architecture.
- Own technical data architecture for eHANA and GP datalakes with S4 integrations
- Implement best practices that drive value and deliver the optimal support model including user self-sufficiency
- Own application management and support strategies to meet business service level agreements
- Manage the configuration, building and testing of key tools
- Partner with business to understand needs, advance key capabilities and deliver solutions with the standard use of SAP tools
- Demand management – align investments to business outcomes; ensure alignment to long-term strategies and architectural approach.
- Support and accelerate profitable experimentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 5 years leadership experience (vision and strategy development)
- At least 5 years relevant IT experience (reporting and analytics, data management)
- At least 5 years SAP tools experience (eHANA, BOBJ, S4, ECC
- At least 3 years of Application Management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Business analyst experience
- CPG experience
- Expertise in dashboarding tool capabilities (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with agile methodology
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf