Shift Supervisor - Hot End
Who is Guardian Industries
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through guardian glass, a guardian industries company, we make high-performances, energy efficiency glass for home and building. SRG global ™, a Guardian industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian industries is 18000 people working to make productions that improve people lives .To learn more visit our website: https://www.guardian.com
Shift Supervisor:-lead a team to incident-free performance in a continuous manufacturing environment in Hot End department . Hot End supervisor supervise all production activities inside Hot End area, emphasizing the priorities of safety, quality, and efficiency to meet or exceed business plan objectives and meet customer expectations to deliver maximum value to the business and our valued customers
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for all activities in the shift.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in EHS, Compliance and process safety.
- Responsible for the shift operation and understanding of glass quality requirements.
- Work in a continuances process parameters and targets and maintained as per requirements and guidelines.
- Training and skill development and allocation of jobs with the right people.
- Anticipating potential hazards before starting any job.
- Planning, scheduling activities and execute them in timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible identify nonconformity in department related to quality and production and address to department.
- Able to work on improving efficiency and optimizing the resources.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory.
- You are a team-oriented person who has strong interpersonal skills.
- Willing and able to work a rotating shift schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holiday work hours. Shift schedule is subject to change during employment based on business needs.
- Understanding how to motivate employees from varying backgrounds.
- You have experience coaching, counseling, and developing employees.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Chemical engineering degree
- Experiences of work in rotation shifts.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Good communication skills