Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a regional Financial Analyst to support the Pre-Production business.
This role will be a collaborative business partner to the Global Innovation and Development (GID) and New Product Introduction (NPI) teams within the Pre-Production organization. The position will report to the Finance Pre-Production leader in the U.S. The primary objective of this role is to proactively deliver business insight through a combination of strong financial execution, measures, and business knowledge. This is an ideal position for a candidate with a finance, accounting, or analyst background. If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support GID Hudson month end close processes including journal entry preparations and monthly reporting package creation.
- Support NPI project closures and program financials including but not limited to: forecasting, budgeting, P&L and balance sheet reporting and analysis, and metric tracking.
- Support global Pre-Production FP&A function through reporting, shared resources support, cross-charging, and process documentation.
- Responsible for auditing project systems and financial results to ensure compliance with program accounting manual, policies, procedures, and GAAP requirements.
- Supports development and management of corporate Pre-Production budgeting and forecasting, and monthly reporting to Pre-Production business leaders.
- Develops, performs, and manages analyses of business/financial metrics and performance measures across GID and NPI to improve profitability and cost efficiencies.
- Proactively serve as the liaison between Global Business Services, Molex Corporate Accounting and the Pre-Production business to support financial items as they arise.
- Responsible for accurate and timely revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP.
- Responsible for monitoring rates and activity codes for consistency with the global standard.
- Be a champion of Market Based Management (MBM) within the wider organization.
- Respond to and prioritize ad-hoc requests from leaders.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years Financial Analysis experience
- Experience in financial modeling, analysis, reporting
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) with an emphasis in Excel
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar related analytical field
- Bilingual skills
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf