What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintains knowledge of China National and Provincial Environmental regulations and requirements;
- Develops and implements Environmental programs, including employee training and employee awareness program;
- Monitors and ensure compliance with Environmental regulations and permit requirements, implementingcorrective action as necessary;
- Coordinates applications for new permits, modifications to existing permits and enforcement actions;
- Lead plant employees to complete various projects to improve the environmental and energy efficient of the work force;
- Support to BCM of environmental portion
- Managing the chemical, MSDS, hazardous waste, waste water discharge, etc. to comply with environmental laws and permits.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of environmental issues and reports to government agencies as required by law and regulations;
- Managing the plant on periodic emergency drill (chemical leakage drill etc.),coordinate with local EPB, training of appointed ERT and to ensure that all rescue equipment is functioning;
- Special project such as ISO27001 ISMS system development.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Participate in trainings, and actively reporting L&E misconduct.
- 3+ years’ experience in the field of EHS.
- 2+ years’ experience in the electronic industry, to be familiar with plant operation
- ISO14001 or OHSAS 18001 qualified auditor and well-versed in ISO14001 or OHSAS 18001 standards.
- To be familiar with facility equipment and plating process
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of waste water, emission and hazardous waste.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Sound knowledge of applicable regulations, a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong biases for action and a high sense of urgency to get things done.
- Be integrity and positive.
- Good teamwork.