Engineer , EHS
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintains knowledge of China National and Provincial EHS regulations and requirements;
- Develops and implements EHS programs, including employee training and employee awareness program;
- Monitors compliance with EHS regulations and permit requirements, implementingcorrective action as necessary;
- Coordinates applications for new permits, modifications to existing permits and enforcement actions;
- Develops and recommends EHS policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory guidelines and requirements;
- Maintains all environment records and all governmental reporting documents and other similar reporting documents;
- Managing the industrial hygiene, PPE, special equipment, safetyaccident, etc to comply with the occupational health and safety laws and permits.
- Managing the chemical, MSDS, hazardous waste, waste water discharge, etc to comply with environmental laws and permits.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of environmental issues and reports to government agencies as required by law and regulations;
- Managing the plant on periodic emergency drill (fire drill, power off drill, chemical leakage drill etc),coordination with local Fire Bureau, training of appointed fire-fighting teams and to ensure that all fire-fighting equipment is functioning;
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Participate in trainings, and actively reporting L&E misconduct.