Quality Assurance Chemist
The Quality Assurance Chemist provides global plant support for all Phillips-Medisize, LLC chemical and reagent handling operations. This position also provides direction and leadership for laboratory testing of drug and reagent materials, and other quality testing as appropriate to customer need. It is a key part of the Phillips-Medisize global Quality organization and is based at our Hudson, WI facilities.
The QA Chemist will successfully operate within cost and schedule while achieving all customer expectations. The position requires a solution-based orientation, commitment to value creation, unwavering ethics and values, and a demonstrated commitment to a culture of quality.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global development centers and manufacturing sites in risk management related to chemical handling and processing
- Develop, communicate, and assist with the implementation of chemical handling standards and policies
- Provide leadership and direction that ensures compliance with customer analytical/microbiological test requirements
- Coordinate with 3rd party labs to fulfill external testing requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert to provide support during customer and regulatory inspections, reviews and on-site meetings
- Advise on the internalization of testing operations, as appropriate
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field
- 2 + years of experience in laboratory testing operations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with a diverse range of measurement techniques (e.g., HPLC, GC, Spectrophotometry, Titration Microbial Enumeration, etc.)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf