Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation, and optimization of manufacturing processes and methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials, fabrication processes, tooling, equipment, and quality control standards.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and develop highly capable manufacturing processes for new products. Ensure a robust transition from product development through full rate production ensuring process stabilization.
- Identify, develop, and integrate new process technologies/capabilities. Design, develop, and qualify new tooling and equipment
- Generate/revise manufacturing plans/work instructions, process specifications, procedures and other supporting NPI/sustaining documentation. Submit/manage ECR/ECN process through approval. Develop and sustain PFMEA’s for NPI/sustaining as necessary.
- Verification/Validation of processes, machines and equipment to meet requirements of medical device regulations and company procedures. Execute IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
- Troubleshoot product/process related issues, perform root cause analysis to develop and implement corrective and preventative action plans.
- Create and sustain SAP routings, ensuring standards are achieved.
- Support Lean/Six Sigma program to improve product yields, costs, and lead times. Create statement of work (SOW) and equipment specifications. Perform cost benefit analysis (CBA) and justification for new CAPEX equipment.
- Interface with all internal organizations with supporting new product development, introductions, technologies, and supporting systems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal necessary for professional interactions with both external and internal contacts.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with co-workers and external contacts to respond positively to situations which require cooperation, courtesy and tact.
- Ability to analyze issues and resolve them appropriately. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf