Customer Service Analyst
We are looking for a Customer Service Analyst to join our Consumer Business Supply Chain organization in Rogers, AR. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in collaborative and customer focused position. As a Customer Service Analyst you will partner and present data to internal and external customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Act as a principled entrepreneur by identifying process improvement, key service trends, and cost savings opportunities to drive improvements and create value
- Analysis and reporting of customer supply chain metrics (In-stock, On Time, Case Fill Rate, and others), including executive summaries
- Analysis of store and DC level data to develop and communicate recommendations to customer that drive continuous improvement (in-stock trends and recovery tactics, forecast adjustments, inventory analysis, etc.)
- Utilize SAP to monitor order status and to research and resolve customer replenishment issues
- Troubleshoot and identify solutions while working through service issues
- Understand and develop relationships with customers to profitably anticipate and satisfy their needs
- Influence and build internal and external partnerships while practicing careful communication
- Exercise sound judgment, prioritize duties, and follow tasks through to completion in a timely manner
- Communicate and interact with cross-functional teams (including order management specialist, sales, marketing, transportation, and contacts at the facilities) to solve business problems
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency and customer focus
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ experience working in an Analyst, Supply Chain or Replenishment role
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience dealing directly with customers to accomplish stated objectives
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, MS Team and Outlook
- Experience with data visualization tools to Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- SAP experience, preferably S4 Hana
- 3+ years of order management and/or supply chain experience
- Experience at a consumer products company
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf