MAINTENANCE SHIFT ELECTRICIAN
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Shift Maintenance Electrician!
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be part of the multi-disciplined Maintenance team. The team support the asset care and continual improvement activities for the Goole plant. The role is key to delivering plant safety, reliability and improvements.
This role is part of our shift team, working 12 hour shifts (DDNN RRRR).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Planned corrective and preventative maintenance
- Supporting break down activities to ensure maximum equipment availability
- Problem solving activities to prevent repeat failure
You will have the opportunity to work closely with skilled EC&I Engineers to continue development in your chosen discipline.
The Experience You Will Bring
You must have served a recognised Electrical Maintenance Apprenticeship, be qualified to HNC level in a relevant discipline (desirable) or equivalent with proven experience in preventative maintenance, fault finding, repair, overhaul and testing of 3 phase, 400V distribution systems, 3 phase motor & control circuits, inverter drives, PLC & PC control systems, 230V lighting and distribution systems, 24VDC sensors, transducers and encoders.
What Will Put You Ahead
- experience of working days or shifts in a continuous manufacturing environment
- good communication skills
- computer literacy skills
- motivation to join a winning team and contribute to success
The right candidate brings a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and passion for maintaining and improving equipment.