Execution Strategy Optimization Analyst
Flint Hills Resources, LC operates oil refineries, chemicals plants and biofuels facilities across North America. Our Project Services team is adding an Execution Strategy Optimization Analyst (Planner/Scheduler) to the team. Flint Hills Resources is part of Koch Industries, a global leader in a number of industrial markets. This role will sit in Pine Bend, Minnesota.
What You Will Do In Your Role
With a change to our support structure for capital projects and turnarounds, we need to transform our capabilities within our project services execution strategy group, and we will look to the Execution Strategy Optimization Analyst to support this transformation. You will be an asset to this group by leveraging industry accepted tools and providing value-based solutions in project and turnaround scheduling and analysis. Your role will be expected to drive adoption of new tools throughout the organization and determine new improvement opportunities. Additionally, you will look for external solutions to drive change in areas where improvement is needed. You will be responsible for:
- Creating an integrated schedule for execution, optimized on the key drivers for the turnaround, small capital, and large capital business
- Driving innovation, benchmarking, and scheduling standardization across FHR sites, establishing continuity
- Partnering with peers to effectively share knowledge across-sites
- Identifying project or turnaround risk through analysis to drive competitive projects
- Building relationships including the potential for approximately 10-25% travel to other site locations
SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of scheduling experience in a refinery/petrochemical facility
- Experience facilitating on-site/cross-site interactive planning/schedule meetings
- Experience developing detailed Turnaround and Project schedules
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to travel approximately 10-25% of the time to other sites
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management and/or Construction Management Experience
- Experience managing Owner/Operator schedules
- Bachelor's degree in related industrial field
- MS Project Experience or relative experience using similar software such as P6
- Acumen Fuse Experience
- Experience working in an EPC environment, capital projects and Turnaround
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf