Specialist, Logistics Solutions
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Propose appropriate technologies / changes to entities within the region/global where required, engaging them as necessary to support the implementation process and ensure effective integration in to daily business activities.
- Manage successful implementation of the system (change), coordinating resources, ensuring key milestones are met.
- Participate in developing and updating internal engineering specifications.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness of logistics/supply chain processes through automation, based on understanding business/division – supply chain hub priorities and leveraging existing and available system capabilities.
- Work with all levels of the Logistics, Divisions and IT team within the region.
- Continually review the functionality of logistics systems in line with business process improvements to maintain highly effective and strategically advantageous tools.
- Develops and manages project schedules status, deliverables, risks and issues, and timelines throughout the project with input from project team.
- Promotes the implementation of “best practices” as it relates to supply chain management.
- Establish process standards by studying industry benchmarks and the requirements of customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Min 3-5 years working experience (including testing) in Logistics industry with experience in warehousing, traceability, labelling and packaging.
- Degree or Diploma / Degree
- Project management experience working on logistics projects.
- Experience with 3rd party logistics environment.
- Experience in SAP ERP.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong execution and project management skills.
- Computer proficiency Microsoft Office software + SAP ERP.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Solid leadership, positive, motivated and people management skills, a team player.
- Passion in IT systems, warehousing related improvement processed and projects.
- Willingness to travel (20% annually)
- Able to converse / written in English and oral in mandarin
What Will Put You Ahead
- Global multinational company
- Major in Mechanical engineering, supply chain, IT
- Electronics manufacturing company
- Medical / Automotive Industry
- Experience in SAP Track and Trace system or any Track and Trace system will be advantaged
- SAP experience (ECC, Business Warehouse, RF, Event Management)
- Experience with others logistics/operations software (e.g. Loftware, GT-Nexus, Track and Trace)
Global multinational company
Electronics manufacturing company
Medical / Automotive Industry
Experience in SAP Track and Trace system or any Track and Trace system will be advantaged
SAP experience (ECC, Business Warehouse, RF, Event Management)
Experience with others logistics/operations software (e.g. Loftware, GT-Nexus, Track and Trace)