Effectiveness service PSRs for APS (main locations at Greater China and Singapore) product design Support Molex Greater China IP team to flexibly process the IP missions Support Molex (and potentially Koch’s) global legal team when needed
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct searches to support freedom to operate for new Molex product designs to avoid infringement of competitors' patent.
- Help train the Molex engineering teams to improve Molex’s ability to obtain strong IP protection.
- Support Legal department in handling China IP legal issues, including investigations into potential infringement of Molex IP by outside companies.
- Support Molex’s outside IP law firms in reviewing their work, including reviewing of drafted patents and other IP related documents, to ensure the scope of IP protection is reasonable and supports Molex’s long-term goals.
The Experience You Will Bring
- University of Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Communication Engineering
- At least 5 years in IP / law firm.
- Demonstrated understanding of patent claim interpretation
- Familiar with Patent Search
- English language skills - verbal, read & written.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of technical operation of antennas and related communication circuits
- Experience in IP Opposition / Invalidation
- Experience in IP Investigation and the process of enforcement.