The Launch Manager is to manage the launch of IT global solution and services on all Engineering Centers and manufacturing Plants, ensure the implementation of IT projects and services as per specifications (budget, time, quality standards, functional requirements and rules
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drives IT solution launch excellence and seizes opportunities to improve users’ experience.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope to a high quality.
- Ensure measurement of Business satisfaction using agreed methodology, tools and schedule.
- Drives Automation & Transformation as key tenet of Organization.
- Capable of delivering and thriving in a multi-vendor environment.
- Reporting to Global senior management on the overall engagement
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or above in technology related fields
- 8+ years working experience in a global organization
- 8+ years working experience in PLM/ALM and/or MES domain
- 8+ years working experience in IT service delivery (in house staff or System Integrators)
- Ability to collaborate and influence senior stakeholders. Must be able to relay technical terms to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of PLM/ALM and MES Suite of tools
- Excellent knowledge in ITIL and ITSM
- Good knowledge in Linux, Windows Server, Database, VMWare, Java Scripts
- Solid communication, presentation and training skills
- Must be able to travel.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Major in Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years working experience in managing technology delivery team
- 5+ years working experience in Siemens Teamcenter or Opcenter 5+ years working experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter and/or Opcenter