Manager, Solution Integration Development
The IT Interface/Integration Dev Manager work with Molex Digital product teams to design and develop the system interfaces for engineering and manufacture applications globally such as ERP, PLM and other enterprise/local systems. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy and has a good understanding of IT technology solutions, i.e. big data, API, IoT etc. The candidate also needs solid experience in software development and project management. The candidate should also have experience working in the global companies and preferably in solution integration.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the integration projects and teams according software delivery process.
- Identify system integration impact, define the system requirement and resource plan according to global digital product roll-out plan.
- Design integration framework architecture and technology roadmap to build integration platform that can quickly fulfilling business needs with high efficiency.
- Lead the development and testing team to deliver the integration platform and interfaces on time with high quality, manage the risks and control the budget as planned.
- Collaborate with global product team and multiple supplier teams to deploy the new system and integrate with existing systems in local plants.
- Handover the system integration operation knowledge to Operation Support team, and provide L3 support after integration interfaces deployed to production
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or above in technology related fields
- 5+ years working experience in a global organization
- 10+ years’ experience in program management, software development, system integration and supplier management etc.
- Experience with waterfall and agile software development methodologies and DevOps practice, PMP certified.
- Skill in project management, organization, communications, analytical and people skills
- Skill in leading, supervising and managing effectively under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and problem areas
- Ability to analyze business needs and determine related information services support
What Will Put You Ahead
- Major in Engineering or Information Technology
- Expertise in latest IT technologies, Apps/API/Cloud/Big Data Technology
- Experience in leading the development of big data platform, IoT system and API gateway system
- Ability to exhibit solid decision-making and problem solving skills