Ensure accurate and timely statutory report. Ensure reliable tax accounting. Ensure strong tax compliance in full tax spectrum
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare statutory report base on US GAAP report. Support statutory report audit. Supervise and review statutory report prepared by team members.
- Responsible for statistics report and government surveys. Supervise and review statistics report and government surveys prepared by team members.
- Prepare, supervise and review tax provision, quarterly update in tax provision system (OneSource).
- Prepare, supervise and review all spectrum of tax (including corporate income tax, withholding tax, VAT, Stamp tax and any other taxes of the company) filing.
- Responsible for tax accounting reconciliation.
- Responsible for VAT refund process.
- Responsible for WHT filing and related government application, registration and non-trade payment.
- Work with R&D department for R&D Super deduction.
- Support Corporate and operation for transaction tax issues and tax planning.
- Interface with statutory report auditor to provide data, investigate and explain transactions, provide supporting documents.
- Interface with government agencies on government reporting audit and queries.
- Interface with Koch tax advisory team and tax authorities on tax audit.
- Other ad-hoc assignment by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree with Accounting or Finance related major.
- Fluent English communication.
- Over 5 years working experience as supervisor with proven supervisory skills. Working experience in manufactory plant.
- Experience in SAP.
- Over 10 years working experience in GL accounting, tax provision, PRC statutory report and PRC tax.
- Leadership skill, capability to influence and coach team members.
- Familiar with PRC accounting and tax regulations.
- SAP FI and Excel skill.
- Effective communication for English and Chinese.
- Strong commitment and can work under pressure.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Semi-senior accountant/CPA/CTA certificate.
- Working experience as SAP power user (key user) is desired.
- Onesource income tax provision experience.
- US GAAP monthly close experience.
- Working experience in big 4.
- SAP FI, CO, MM knowledge.