$1,000 sign on bonus after 30 days. $15.25 / hr starting out, $17.10 / hr after 2 years!
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Production Operator !
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment utilized during daily manufacturing.
- Prepare final products for shipping and distribution
- Understand and execute daily run schedules, resolve quality issues, report/escalate unresolved issues immediately
- Participate in setting team goals and managing job assignments
- Drive and meet quality standards
- Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean work environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to work any shift (up to 12 hours), holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Basic Computer Skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Preventive and predictive maintenance experience
- 6+ month machine operator experience
- High school diploma or GED
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf