CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Customer Service Representative
This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets using export data to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data.
- Interpret measurements and scores from box drawings to build out items in Kiwi system.
- Build cost estimates for items in Kiwi system.
- Daily review of production schedule to anticipate changes in order status and proactively communicate issues to customers.
- Receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product to clarify needs/requirements.
- Coordinate shipments of products with shipping departments.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action on issues.
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning.
- Sitting at a desk for long periods of time.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service in a manufacturing, industrial or distribution center environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic technical ability to interpret product specification in order to build items in ERP system.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Experience with record keeping management
- Strong mathematical skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience with BVP and/or KIWI
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf