RF Engineer II
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Research trade publications, patents, technical papers and existing products to determine the "state of the art" of antenna technology.
- Design antennas using computer simulation and experimental techniques.
- Fabricate and test novel antenna, RF circuit, Microwave components designs for Automotive OEM customers, in different bands: AM/FM radio, GPS, Digital TV, Cell Phone, LTE，5G,V2X.
- Characterize antenna performance by conducting electrical tests such as VSWR, near and far field gain measurements, and reception tests.
- Compose written reports to fully document all project activity.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to a variety of small or large groups.
- Work as part of an engineering design team with mechanical engineers, drafters and project engineers to develop new RF related products.
- Provide updates on project status and technological changes to the design team.
- Provide support and assistance to project team as needed.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement software and hardware to reduce cycle time and improve product development efficiency.
- Write research papers and patent applications, as required by the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a closely related discipline
- 2+ years Antenna and RF circuit design experience(Automotive Antenna design experience is perferred)
- Familiar with Antenna and RF circuit testing equipments and setup
- Familiar with Electromagnetics simulation tool (HFSS simulation skill is perferred)
- Familiar with Circuit simulation(ADS simulation skill is preferred)
- Familiar with PCB layout software and generate the Gerber file( Autium Designer PCB layout skill is perferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a Team environment
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
- Ability to work under direct supervision and with clearly defined project steps.