Business Systems Analyst
The Enterprise Applications group within Koch Global Services is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their product team to implement and support leveraged, enterprise treasury applications and projects across the Koch Industries companies.
As we continue to transform our finance capabilities, you will be responsible for resolving day to day issues that impact our employees' ability to effectively use our treasury management system, as well as, providing execution support for new application implementations/projects, and identifying consumer experience process enhancements.
A good candidate for this role is someone with a full understanding of treasury and support processes, experience troubleshooting and resolving issues, interacting with remote internal customers, and identifying long-term solutions or opportunities for improvement.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates with preference to sit in Wichita, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Reno, Kansas City, or Dallas.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own the life cycle of submitted tickets through the resolution and closure of the ticket. Identify support themes and determine cost-effective ways to reduce, improve, or prevent user disruption in the future.
- Understand and effectively troubleshoot complex configurations and settings within the application to assist users with resolving issues as well as with improving existing configurations.
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of treasury, accounting, and payment processes and translating that knowledge into the optimization of Kyriba and other treasury applications. Critically thinking through Kyriba’s module inter-dependencies.
- Responsible for understanding impacts of releases, patches, integrations, and system updates.
- Partner with product team, global customers, vendors, third party consultants, and IT teams to appropriately implement technology solutions and projects.
- Connect with the treasury team and stakeholders to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalize business strategies, and optimize value. Actively listen and anticipate customers’ future needs and incorporate into team strategies and priorities.
- Partner with the treasury teams to ensure the KII Treasury and KGS vision and strategies are understood and being implemented within the product and communicated downstream to users.
- Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be reliable and trustworthy.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in finance, accounting, or with finance related applications
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, and/or treasury processes
- Experience collaborating and communicating with users/stakeholders
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in information systems, accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise ERP or other large-scale systems, specifically in the accounting/finance/treasury area
- Experience partnering with global end users
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience with treasury applications, such as Kyriba
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf