Video Production Specialist
At Koch Communications Marketing, we give innovations the utmost attention they deserve and unearth their true potential every day. We partner with our customers to deliver marketing solutions that exceed expectations. Our team is currently looking for a Video Production Specialist who shares our passion and enthusiasm for collaborating in an agency setting.
What You Will Do In Your Role
As part of the creative team, and under the direction of the Senior Videographer, this person will create content for internal and external audiences. They will partner with project coordinators and others on the creative team on planning productions, work with camera and production equipment to capture motion content, and frequently carry projects through post production. Deliverable types and durations will run the gamut and span platforms. The Video Production Specialist will have the opportunity to tell our stories alongside a talented and highly collaborative creative team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to provide a video reel or portfolio ahead of a potential on-site interview
- 5+ years of experience shooting & editing, or portfolio equivalent
- Experience with video production creative development, protocols and equipment
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Ability to travel up to 30% (depending on business demand)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in media production, communications, advertising or a related field
- Proficiency in Davinci Resolve
- Base knowledge of Cinema 4D or Maya
- Experience with green screen in production and post
- Experience with Red cameras
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf