Senior Organizational Change Management Lead
This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding Organizational Change Management (OCM) organization? Are you skilled in facilitating adoption of technology and transformations for large scale projects and programs? Molex is seeking a Sr. Organizational Change Management Lead to add to its growing OCM team!
The Sr. OCM Lead will play a key role in ensuring programs (change initiatives) meet outcomes by increasing employee adoption and usage. This role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be to support the creation and implementation of Leader-led change strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and expected benefits. The Sr. OCM Lead will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate at all levels within the organization, successfully manage multiple stakeholders with decision rights, and have excellent communication skills.This individual will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. You will provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. You will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans. If you are looking for a new challenge, check out our open role!
This position is open to remote candidates
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working closely with key stakeholders to help find solutions to their toughest issues and design “best in class” programs for implementation across the organization.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities - Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Must have high degree of technical as well as on the job experience specifically tied to change management of global roll out of IT initiatives and IT related aspects of post-merger integrations
- Excel in setting and executing on change management strategy for both IT and business owners which include but is not limited to surveys, interviews to assess change readiness and impact assessment
- Support communication efforts - Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact - Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts - Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Change Management Certification
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience leading change strategies for large scale global projects
- Experience with change management methodology, including impact analysis, stakeholder management, custom communication planning and development, organizational design, training analysis, issue and risk management experience, strategic planning and analysis
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel globally, up to 35%
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Related manufacturing industry experience
- MBA or relevant advanced degree
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.